Stage 2 Recreational Spyder Shock Absorbers
Dollar for dollar, the Stage 2 shocks are the best investment you can make for your Spyder.
Fits All RT / RT-S / RT-LTD (2014 - Present) Models
SOLD IN PAIRS
Don’t be fooled by the Stage 2’s apparent simplicity, these value-packed shocks are some of the best upgrade or replacement shocks you can buy for your Spyder. Treat yourself with a set and start eating miles in style and comfort.
Stage 2 / Benefits
- Simple to use, bolt-on upgrade for improved handling, stability and comfort
- Adds stylish accents to your Spyder that also make it ride easier and safer
- Perfect choice for riders looking for a good shock at a good price
- Vehicle-specific tuning, calibrated for your personal weight and type of riding
- Great alternative to replacing or rebuilding worn-out stock shocks
Stage 2 / Available Configurations
- Front shocks, 36mm, sold as pair
Stage 2 / Adjustment Features
Controls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed, keeping the wheels on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the recoil effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after being compressed.
To use, turn the adjuster clockwise to slow down the rebound or turn counter-clockwise to speed up the rebound.
Available as a manual threaded adjuster or convenient remote hydraulic preload adjuster. Lets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear of the vehicle while setting up the ride height (sag) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference.
To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle.