K&N's high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide low restriction and increased performance, while providing excellent engine protection for your motorcycle.
Replace the disposal OEM air filter with K&N's CM-9908 performance replacement air filter. It's one of the most straight forward and easy performance enhancements owners can perform. This precision engineered, drop-in panel motorcycle air filter simply fits into the existing factory air box.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Application specific base seal and sealing bead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride!
- Million-Mile Limited Warranty
|Air Filter Shape||Panel|
|Filter Material||Cotton Gauze|
|Height||0.875 in (22 mm)|
|Outside Length||8.125 in (206 mm)|
|Outside Width||5.25 in (133 mm)|
|Package Contents||1 Air Filter|
|Warranty||1,000,000 Miles/10 Year|
|Product Style||Panel Air Filter|
|Weight||0.7 lb (0.3 kg)|
|Filter Re-Oiling Amount||0.6 oz (18 ml)|
|Product Box Height||9.69 in (246 mm)|
|Product Box Length||7.72 in (196 mm)|
|Product Box Width||1.75 in (44 mm)|
"2008-2012 RS, RSS. (CM-9908) is the Filter for these models"
The K&N CM-9908 Air Filter fits some Can-Am Spyder GS - SE5, Can-Am Spyder GS - SM5, Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, Can-Am Spyder RS SM5, Can-Am Spyder RS-S SE5, and Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM5 models
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov