The RUGGED GEEK® RG1200 Safety 1200A Portable 12V Jump Starter and Power Supply is a must have for when you are out on the water or for everyday driving. All the latest technology, with 1200 Amps of peak boosting power, wireless charging, an LED display, quality metal frame clamps, a bright LED flashlight, the latest Type-C in/out ports, 2x high-speed USB Type-A ports, you will find many uses for this product. All packed in a compact carrying case, so it will be with you when you need it.
RUGGED GEEK® jump starters are the only ones on the market featuring INTELLIBOOST® technology taking the risk and fear out of jump starting by ensuring power only flows when it is safe to do so. INTELLIBOOST® makes it safe and easy to get you back on the road or the water. Don't be stuck trying to flag down a stranger or signal another boater. Don’t spend hundreds of dollars and hours of your time, waiting for a tow truck or help on the water. With the RG1200 Safety Plus, you can boost your own vehicle safely and be on your way in seconds.
- Our new RG1200 features class leading power to boost gas engines up to 7.0L and diesel engines up to 3.5L.
- INTELLIBOOST® 2.0 ensures power only flows when it is safe to do so. Keeps you and your vehicle safe.
- Type-C and Wireless Charging provide the latest in charging tech with 2 additional High Speed Type-A ports for good measure.
- Quality Metal Frame Clamps ensure a solid connection, look great and are designed to last in all weather conditions.
- Included weather resistant carrying case ensures everything stays organized and safe for when you need it!
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this after seeing the video review. The week after I bought it, I went to a friends hunting cabinet and brought this along. There was barely any cell service and my phone was burning through battery. So I was just leaving my phone on top of the battery for wireless charging. I have no idea how many times it charged my phone as it was continuously charging the whole time and my phone was burning through its own battery. Fast forward to Sunday and I go to my pathfinder to find it is dead. You dummy, did you just use my jump pack as a charger all weekend? This battery was dead— not even a click when I tried to start. I attached this jump pack to battery and I could hear the car “energize.” Go to start it and it turned over in a heart beat. This was also in below freezing weather which should negatively impact battery performance. Shipping was fast too. 5 out of 5.