Price Includes Free Shipping in the USA. We do not ship outside of the US on this product.
Lamonster Terminal Blocks now included with every Battery
This is a direct replacement for your Can Am Spyder battery and is one of the best, if not the best, batteries on the market for your Spyder and many motorcycles, ATV's, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles!
- Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
- Maintenance free, never needs water
- No Initial charging required, install and go!
- CCA 300
- Four post design to work in any configuration
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
One of the things we love about this battery is the fact it has four posts. You could use two of the posts for the Spyder and the other two for any accessories you may have. This way you're not stacking terminals like most do now. This is a great battery and is Lamonster Garage approved.
MotoBatt Specifications: CLICK HERE
Here is a link to the Battery Tender, Also recommended for use with this new battery. CLICK HERE
- HONDA CB750A Hondamatic (76-78) - 750CC
- HONDA CBX1000 Super Sport (Opt) (82) - 1000CC
- HONDA GL1000 Gold Wing (75-79) - 1000CC
- HONDA GL1100 Gold Wing (80-83) - 1100CC
- HONDA GL1200 Gold Wing (84-87) - 1200CC
- HONDA GL1500 Gold Wing (88-00) - 1500CC
- KAWASAKI ZG1200 Voyager XII (1986-2003) - 1200CC
- KAWASAKI KZ1300 Touring (79-82) - 1300CC
- KAWASAKI VN1500 Vulcan 88, SE (87-98) - 1500CC
- KAWASAKI VN1500-C Vulcan L (96-97) - 1500CC
- YAMAHA XV920 Virago (82) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV920M Midnight Virago (83) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV920R Virago (81-83) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV1000 Virago (81-83) - 1000CC
- YAMAHA XS1100 (All) (78-81) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XJ1100 Maxim (82) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XV1100 Virago (All) (86-99) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XVZ12 Venture/Royale (83-85) - 1200CC
- YAMAHA XV13 Venture/Royale (86-93) - 1300CC
- SUZUKI GV1400GC, D, T Cavalcade (86-88) - 1400CC
- DUCATI GTL, GTV - 500CC
- DUCATI Sport - 500CC
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON FL, FLH Series (Touring) (80-96) - 1340(80)CC
- BRP-CAN AM SPYDER Spyder (08-12) - 990CC
- CAN-AM Spyder (08-12) - 990CC
- CAN-AM Spyder GS/RS/ST/RT/F3 ALL YEARS
- INDIAN 1638 Chief (02-03) - 1638CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 550 (-09) - 550CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 650 (06-09) - 650CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 700 (-09) - 700CC
- BRP (Can-Am) Traxter (All Models), Quest (Opt) (02-05) - 500CC
- BRP (Can-Am) Quest (Opt) (02-05) - 650CC
- SUZUKI LT250EF QuadRunner (85-96) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-4WD QuadRunner (Opt) (87-99) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F250 QuadRunner (Opt) (88-01) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F250F QuadRunner (CN,Opt) (99-02) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F4WDX KingQuad (CN,Opt) (91-99) - 280CC
- SUZUKI LT-F4WDX KingQuad (Opt) (99-02) - 300CC
- SUZUKI LT-F300F KingQuad (CN,Opt) (99-02) – 300CC
- ARCTIC CAT 4 Stroke Trail, Touring (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat 570 (04-09) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT Turbo (06-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT (05-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT (03-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT EXT Dlx (EFI) (97-98) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Firecat (03-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT King Cat 900 (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 570 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 800 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 900 (03-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Pantera (95-98) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Pantera 800 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Panther 570 (02-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Panther 660 (06-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Sabercat 600, 700 (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Touring (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Turbo (04-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Turbo Touring (04-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Z570 (02-08) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZL 800 (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZR 800 (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZR 900 (03-06) - 500CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) All 4-stroke (03) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) All Models (-98) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) CK3 Types (99-03) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) Expedition, Legend, Skandic (07-12) - 800CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) Expedition, Legend, Skandic (03-06) - 1000CC
- KAWASAKI All Models (All Years)
- POLARIS All Electric Start Kits (85-93)
- POLARIS Indy, Indy Trail (84-91)
- POLARIS Wide Track (89-11) - 500CC
- YAMAHA ET340E Enticer (79) - 340CC
- YAMAHA EC540 Excel (79-80) - 540CC
- YAMAHA VT600 Venture 600 (99-06) - 600CC
- YAMAHA VX600DX Vmax 600 Deluxe (99-01) - 600CC
- YAMAHA VX600ER Vmax 600ER (02-03) - 600CC
- YAMAHA SXV700ER SXViper ER (02-05) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VT700 Venture 700 (98-04) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700DX Vmax 700 Deluxe (99-00) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700ER Vmax 700 ER (01-02) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700XTCD Vmax 700 XTC Deluxe (98) - 700CC
12N183, 12N183A, Y50N18AA, Y50N18LA, Y50N18LA2, Y50N18LA3, Y50N18LACX, SY50N18LA, SY50N18LAT, CTX18-BS, CTX18L-BS, GTX18L-BS, YTX24HLBS, YTX24HL
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i am stuck in saudi.. not flight....
However i have friend who purchased this battery with the lamonster connectors and he loved the set up.
This is my second Motobatt, first one was on my Girlfriend's 2015 F3 and now mine. Although the battery top is different than the stock battery, which doesn't actually fit the battery bracket, it still works. I like the dual post and the customer multi connection terminals which allows other connections without overloading one terminal. I have three direct connects which is why I chose the battery over the OEM.
Lamont's added post availability made it so easy to install other wires, etc. on this battery. Was an easy replacement.
Direct substitute for OEM battery but better. The included custom connectors makes additional connections for accessories a breeze. Whjile the cost is pretty much the same as the OEM battery the absorbed glass mat construction gives further assurance that the battery will perform problem free installed in my 2014 RT Ltd.
This is the second battery from Lamont! It is an awesome battery. I highly recommend this battery!
This was a replacement for the almost five year old OE battery in my 2014 RT-Ltd. The OE has not let me down but after five years I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. It was a pretty easy install. The only bugaboo is the hold down bracket doesn’t fit the same as on the OE battery but works fine. I really like the Lamonster brass terminals included. They make it easy to install extra power for accessories that require constant power. It’s only been in about a week and only one ryde for me here due to the heat and humidity and not been on the tender so I’ll see how it goes next week when it cools down.
worked , just like new
Replaced my battery in a 2014 Spyder RT-S. Fit was perfect and I like the custom terminals. Easy to connect. Hope it lasts at least 5 yrs.
I knew I didn't need to put it on a charger when I unpacked it but I did, came right up fast! The Battery is great, had four posts to connect anything you may want to hook up! Fit good ,looks good, hope it last as good as it looks, we will see!! Right now I would buy another!!!