Price Includes Free Shipping in the USA. We do not ship outside of the US on this product.
Lamonster Terminal Blocks now included with every Battery
This is a direct replacement for your Can Am Spyder battery and is one of the best if not thee best battery on the market for your Spyder and many motorcycles, ATV's, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles!
- Absorbed Glass Mat Technology
- Maintenance free, never needs water
- No Initial charging required, install and go!
- CCA 300
- Four post design to work in any configuration
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
One of the things we love about this battery is the fact that it has four post. You could use two of the post for the Spyder and the other two for any accessorizes you might have. This way you're not stacking terminals like most of us are doing now. This is a great battery and is Lamonster Gragrage approved.
MotoBatt Specifications: CLICK HERE
Here is a link to the Battery Tender, Also recommended for use with this new battery. CLICK HERE
- HONDA CB750A Hondamatic (76-78) - 750CC
- HONDA CBX1000 Super Sport (Opt) (82) - 1000CC
- HONDA GL1000 Gold Wing (75-79) - 1000CC
- HONDA GL1100 Gold Wing (80-83) - 1100CC
- HONDA GL1200 Gold Wing (84-87) - 1200CC
- HONDA GL1500 Gold Wing (88-00) - 1500CC
- KAWASAKI ZG1200 Voyager XII (1986-2003) - 1200CC
- KAWASAKI KZ1300 Touring (79-82) - 1300CC
- KAWASAKI VN1500 Vulcan 88, SE (87-98) - 1500CC
- KAWASAKI VN1500-C Vulcan L (96-97) - 1500CC
- YAMAHA XV920 Virago (82) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV920M Midnight Virago (83) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV920R Virago (81-83) - 920CC
- YAMAHA XV1000 Virago (81-83) - 1000CC
- YAMAHA XS1100 (All) (78-81) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XJ1100 Maxim (82) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XV1100 Virago (All) (86-99) - 1100CC
- YAMAHA XVZ12 Venture/Royale (83-85) - 1200CC
- YAMAHA XV13 Venture/Royale (86-93) - 1300CC
- SUZUKI GV1400GC, D, T Cavalcade (86-88) - 1400CC
- DUCATI GTL, GTV - 500CC
- DUCATI Sport - 500CC
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON FL, FLH Series (Touring) (80-96) - 1340(80)CC
- BRP-CAN AM SPYDER Spyder (08-12) - 990CC
- CAN-AM Spyder (08-12) - 990CC
- CAN-AM Spyder GS/RS/ST/RT/F3 ALL YEARS
- INDIAN 1638 Chief (02-03) - 1638CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 550 (-09) - 550CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 650 (06-09) - 650CC
- ARCTIC CAT Prowler 700 (-09) - 700CC
- BRP (Can-Am) Traxter (All Models), Quest (Opt) (02-05) - 500CC
- BRP (Can-Am) Quest (Opt) (02-05) - 650CC
- SUZUKI LT250EF QuadRunner (85-96) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-4WD QuadRunner (Opt) (87-99) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F250 QuadRunner (Opt) (88-01) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F250F QuadRunner (CN,Opt) (99-02) - 250CC
- SUZUKI LT-F4WDX KingQuad (CN,Opt) (91-99) - 280CC
- SUZUKI LT-F4WDX KingQuad (Opt) (99-02) - 300CC
- SUZUKI LT-F300F KingQuad (CN,Opt) (99-02) – 300CC
- ARCTIC CAT 4 Stroke Trail, Touring (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat 570 (04-09) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT Turbo (06-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT (05-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Bearcat WT (03-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT EXT Dlx (EFI) (97-98) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Firecat (03-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT King Cat 900 (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 570 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 800 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Mountain Cat 900 (03-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Pantera (95-98) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Pantera 800 (02-04) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Panther 570 (02-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Panther 660 (06-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Sabercat 600, 700 (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Touring (04-06) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Turbo (04-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT T660 Turbo Touring (04-07) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT Z570 (02-08) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZL 800 (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZR 800 (02-03) - 500CC
- ARCTIC CAT ZR 900 (03-06) - 500CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) All 4-stroke (03) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) All Models (-98) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) CK3 Types (99-03) - All CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) Expedition, Legend, Skandic (07-12) - 800CC
- BRP (SKI DOO) Expedition, Legend, Skandic (03-06) - 1000CC
- KAWASAKI All Models (All Years)
- POLARIS All Electric Start Kits (85-93)
- POLARIS Indy, Indy Trail (84-91)
- POLARIS Wide Track (89-11) - 500CC
- YAMAHA ET340E Enticer (79) - 340CC
- YAMAHA EC540 Excel (79-80) - 540CC
- YAMAHA VT600 Venture 600 (99-06) - 600CC
- YAMAHA VX600DX Vmax 600 Deluxe (99-01) - 600CC
- YAMAHA VX600ER Vmax 600ER (02-03) - 600CC
- YAMAHA SXV700ER SXViper ER (02-05) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VT700 Venture 700 (98-04) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700DX Vmax 700 Deluxe (99-00) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700ER Vmax 700 ER (01-02) - 700CC
- YAMAHA VX700XTCD Vmax 700 XTC Deluxe (98) - 700CC
12N183, 12N183A, Y50N18AA, Y50N18LA, Y50N18LA2, Y50N18LA3, Y50N18LACX, SY50N18LA, SY50N18LAT, CTX18-BS, CTX18L-BS, GTX18L-BS, YTX24HLBS, YTX24HL
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Replaced my battery in a 2014 Spyder RT-S. Fit was perfect and I like the custom terminals. Easy to connect. Hope it lasts at least 5 yrs.
I knew I didn't need to put it on a charger when I unpacked it but I did, came right up fast! The Battery is great, had four posts to connect anything you may want to hook up! Fit good ,looks good, hope it last as good as it looks, we will see!! Right now I would buy another!!!
It was time to replace the original battery almost 4 years old. The battery did not need to be charged before installation and the Lamonster terminal blocks made it easy to connect the additional options that I have added. Have purchased multiple up-grades, replacement parts and service from Lamonster for my RT. With all the research and testing of products that Lamonster does before endorsing an item makes him my first stop for the products I buy for my 2015 RT.
Great quality and fit
Love the addition of the Lamonster block terminals. Made it much easier to connect all the extras. Also having the option of using the extra two terminals for what ever you need. Size of battery fits easily back into battery compartment. Thanks Lamont for another great improvement..
Have bought a number of products for our two spiders and love them all. Great install videos and instructions.
Will recommend all their products.
I love the new posts that Lamonster supplies with the battery. The battery is a tight fit in the holder for my GS. I also like that it comes ready to use. No need to fil or charge it. Just install it and go!
Perfect fit, wicked easy install. You'll up and running in 10 min.
Exactly what I wanted and expected. I like to replace my battery every 2 years. It's so easy on the 2014 RT Ltd and I don't have time for a dead or weak battery and all the problems a modern computerized machine has when voltage gets low.