Manufactured for closed course competition only. Please check your local EPA authorities for street use
Lamonster Garage is happy to announce our first slip-on pipe for the Can Am Spyder F3T and Limited, RT 2014-2019 and the RT 2020-21
We've established a working relationship with one of the leading exhaust manufactures and suppliers of motorcycle road and race exhaust systems throughout the motorcycle world. We appreciate the quality of these pipes at an affordable price.
We have these systems on our personal rides and everyone that hears and sees them
love the looks and sound. It's not overly loud, but it has a nice deep tone that sounds
great. These will work with the stock mid pipe or aftermarket mid pipe. The video will
give you an idea of the sound with a performance mid pipe.
(For closed course competition and may not be legal for street use)
These exhaust systems come in 3 finishes, POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL, 1000 degree BLACKOUT POWDER COAT, and genuine CARBON FIBER. These come with a proper mounting bracket and all necessary hardware to make the installation a breeze.
- Remove stock exhaust by loosening clamp from pipe to mid pipe. Remove mounting bolt on pipe
- Mount new mounting bracket using stock bolt and washer on the backside
- Install elbow to new muffler with provided clamp. Leave loose for now
- Install pipe with elbow to mid pipe using stock clamp. Snug up clamp enough to hold in place
- Install rubber into pipe hanger. Slide hanger over pipe and run provided bolt with washer through hanger and into new mounting bracket
- Install nut on the back of bolt and align bracket to the pipe.
- Carefully align and tighten all clamps and hanger bolt making sure the pipe has clearance on inside of wheel and pipe is hanging at the right angle
- Start the bike and check for leaks. Let idle for approximately 10 minutes
- A removable baffle is provided. If running without the baffle we recommend you fill the mounting hole with the baffle bolt and nut provided
Please double check your order for YEAR, MODEL and FINISH, so we can ensure you get the correct version and mounting hardware for your LAMONSTER GARAGE IPS EXHAUST SYSTEM for your Can Am Spyder.
Video is without supplied baffle installed and Lamonster Garage mid pipe
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov