This windshield comes with a bottle of Lamonster Garage Black Dymond Detailer with commercial grade microfiber cloth to keep your windshield bug free and clean.
Fits All RT, RT-S and RT-LTD
When we first saw this shield on a RT we knew we had a winner. This shield looks better than stock and gives you the wind protection many are looking for without looking out of place or oversized. Lamonster Garage has an exclusive deal with Freedom shields for the Can-Am Spyder. We've yet to have a customer come by and not comment on what a great looking shield it is. The polished edges really shows that this company takes pride in the quality of this product at a price point that's easy on the pocketbook. This is a Lamonster Garage Approved windshield and we have them on our Spyders and that speaks volumes. You'll stand out in a crowd in a good way with the Freedom shield.
Shield may be exchanged by the original purchaser for a full refund (less any shipping charges) as long as the shield is in new condition and the protective plastic has not been removed. All exchanges must be shipped in the original box with the original packaging material.
Please call us for a Return Authorization Number before returning a shield. All shipping costs relating to the exchange will be the responsibility of the original purchaser. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice on the exchange shield.
Shield may be returned by the original purchaser for a full refund (less any shipping charges) as long as the shield is in new condition and the protective plastic has not been removed. All returns must be shipped in the original box with the original packaging material.
Please call us for a Return Authorization Number before returning a shield. All shipping costs relating to the return will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Freedom Shields, LLC warranties each shield against any defect in material and workmanship for 5 years. The warranty is limited only to the replacement of the defective shield. The warranty does not cover any road hazards, collisions, or scratches from improper care.
The Highest Quality Windshields on the Market
Handcrafted Excellence – Made in the USA
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
• AirCurve drives the airflow 2″-3″ higher than standard windshield
• Cleaner air flow – less wind noise & turbulence for the rider and passenger
• Helps stabilize the bike at higher speeds
• Allows you to use a shorter shield for a better view over the top without sacrificing comfort or use the same size or taller shield for added comfort.
• 30% thicker than the stock shield and other shields for more stability and added strength
• Crystal clear optical clarity – No distortion !
• High luster, hand polished edges
• Slightly wider on the upper half of the shield – wider wind deflection creates a quieter, more comfortable ride for the rider and passenger
• Pre-formed and ready to mount like the stock shield
• Best quality, performance, optical clarity, fit and finish in the industry
• Premium high impact modified acrylic – Very durable – 5 Year Warranty (same material used around hockey rinks)
• D.O.T. Approved – Exceeds industry and D.O.T. standards
• UV protection – shield will not discolor or haze from the sun or weather
• Rain-X safe
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After ordering I received it in a few days. It was packed very well so no damage during shipping. You use the rubber spacers from your original windshield for installation. Installation is simple. Remove two screws to remove the chrome beauty pieces then the 4 screws holding the stock windshield. Remove the rubber washer/spacers from original windshield and put on new freedom windshield. Replace the 4 mounting screws then the two screws holding those chrome beauty pieces. All done! Maybe 20 minutes. The noise reduction is great! I no longer need to wear earplugs. It’s a much quieter ryde. Also it’s a bit wider than the stock windshield. My hands don’t get as wet when ryding in the rain. Worth every penny in my opinion! I am 5’9” if that helps.