Perfect compact tool to carry with you on your bike! Lamonster Garage Approved
Tight squeezes and awkward angles are no match for this stepless ratchet. The lightweight, compact design is perfect for the numerous jobs that are too big for a traditional ratchet. Because it’s stepless, this ratchet can start from any angle. Use the removable tool head as a finger ratchet, or pop on the extender for more accessibility—and all of the interchangeable tool bits store conveniently in the handle.
- Materials: 100% Aluminum
- Includes ratchet tool, 55 mm tool bit extender and interchangeable tool bits; hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm; star-shaped: T10, T25, T30; phillips & flat-head. Fits all standard US sized bits including 1/4"
- Unique stepless design
- Operates with zero degree start angle
- Removable tool head can be used as finger ratchet
- Tool bits housed conveniently in handle
- Great for bicycles, furniture assembly, household, and everyday use
- Lightweight and durable
- Torque value: 118 lbs. per inch
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 3.14" x 1.25"
- Weight: 0.41 lb.
If you have any questions about this product email us at LamonsterGarageSales@gmail.com
WARNING: California Residents - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I always carry a few tools. This ratcheting tool replaced 4# of other tools all in one container. Love it!
This is just the best thing I got for my tool box in a long time! Can not wait to use it!!
Very handy tool works very well
handy tool for tight spaces, good assortment of bits
I used the tool when I installed the Kott Grilles on the RT. It was just right tool for the job. Thanks
Love the size, perfect for trips. Works great only trouble I had was with my finger strength when removing the head to use in a tight spot without the rest of the tool. But husband was with me so he was able to use fine.
used this while installing a BahaRon Swaybar.would recommend to anyone
Although I’ve only played around with this, it’s well built, good quality, and very useful
Unit is handy and easy to use. A variety of bits are stored in the handle which is convenient. Great to use in tight spaces.