Manufactured for closed course competition only. Please check your local EPA authorities for street use
Lamonster Garage® is happy to announce our first slip-on pipe for the Can Am® Spyder F3 & F3-S Models 2015+
We've established a working relationship with one of the leading exhaust manufactures and suppliers of motorcycle road and race exhaust systems throughout the motorcycle world. We appreciate the quality of these pipes at an affordable price.
We have these systems on our personal rides and everyone that hears and sees them
love the looks and sound. It's not overly loud, but it has a nice deep tone that sounds
great. These will work with the stock mid pipe or aftermarket mid pipe. The video will
give you an idea of the sound with a performance mid pipe.
(For closed course competition and may not be legal for street use)
- Remove stock exhaust by loosening clamp from pipe to mid pipe. Remove mounting bolt on pipe
- Mount new mounting bracket using stock rubber inserts
- Install elbow to new muffler with provided clamp. Leave loose for now
- Install pipe with elbow to mid pipe using stock clamp. Snug up clamp enough to hold in place
- Install rubber into pipe hanger. Slide hanger over pipe and run provided bolt with washer through hanger and into new mounting bracket
- Install nut on the back of bolt and align bracket to the pipe.
- Carefully align and tighten all clamps and hanger bolt making sure the pipe has clearance on inside of wheel and pipe is hanging at the right angle
- Start the bike and check for leaks. Let idle for approximately 10 minutes
- A removable baffle is provided. If running without the baffle we recommend you fill the mounting hole with the baffle bolt and nut provided
FITMENT: F3 and F3-S 2015+ Models