The Slayer Front Fender Sequential LEDs combine cutting-edge design with unbeatable functionality, tailored specifically for the Spyder and Ryker’s blind spots and safety vulnerabilities. The Slayer lights are offered in the stealthy smoke or vibrant amber lens, guaranteeing not just visibility but an elevated presence on the road. Drawing inspiration from Show Chrome's best-selling predecessor, the Slayer Front Fender LEDs are a huge improvement – here’s why:
• Striking Sequential Lighting: Experience the future with a dazzling effect that stands out, day or night.
• Advanced LEDs in a tighter arrangement: Bid goodbye to uneven light and hot spots, welcoming a uniform luminous glow.
• Plug-and-Play Installation: Time is luxury. Our hassle-free design ensures you spend more moments enjoying the ride and less time tinkering.
• Safety Above All: With brighter lights, you don't just travel; you announce your presence, ensuring that other vehicles take notice.
Smoother diffused look, added sequential turn signals, new Plug & Play easy installation, and brighter LED's make these running and turn signals a home run!
Replaces OEM reflector.
The pair of red LED marker lights from Show Chrome Accessories®, replaces the OEM reflective tape used on the Can-Am Ryker. With both running and turn signal function, they greatly increase visibility on the rear of the front fender. Improves safety to your ride and adds style to the front fender. Requires hole for wiring and stays secure with Show Chrome Accessories® high strength double sided adhesive tape. Made with 24 SMD LEDs with the latest Hi-intensity technology for enhanced safety. For 2019+ F3 and 2019+ RT Models.
INCLUDED: (4PC SET) FRONT FENDER AMBER SEQUENTIAL LED & FRONT FENDER RED LED, Running/ Sequential Turn signal.
For ease of installment, We recommend adding the Lamonster Plug-N-Play harness.
- Can-Am Spyder F3 Models 2019+
- Can-Am Spyder RT Models 2020+
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installation was going well until the point of taking care of tidying up the wires. Not much explanation on that. Not even in Lamonsters how to video. Needs more close to details on where to tuck all those wires.